You have to give Asutype
an equal or higher integrity level than the level of
The easiest way is to run Asutype as Admin:
- Right click the Asutype icon on your desktop. The normal Windows context menu should appear.
- Select the "Run as administrator" command.
You can also set to always run Asutype as Admin as:
- Right click the Asutype icon on your desktop
and choose the "Properties" command. The
"Asutype Properties" dialog box should appear.
- Click the "Compatibility" tab.
- Check the "Run this program as an administrator"