The Exception Dialog
Use this Exception dialog box to view and edit your exceptional items regarding the following options:
- Capitalize first letter of sentences: Asutype will not capitalize words following any item in this exceptions list.
- Ignore words beginning with certain prefixes: Asutype will not correct words beginning with any prefix in this exceptions list.
- Ignore words ending with certain postfixes: Asutype will not correct words ending with any postfix in this exceptions list.
Add a new word
- Type the word in the edit box
- Click the "Add" button
Note: The current word in the edit box is used to select the best match in the word list.
Replace a word
- Click the word in the word list
- Type the new word in the edit box
- Click the "Replace" button
Delete a word
- Select the word in the word list
- Click the "Delete" button
<< The Exception Dialog Box