The Keyboard Hotkey Dialog
Use this dialog box to choose another key combination for a keyboard hot key.
- To select a control key, check its checkbox.
- To unselect a control key, uncheck its checkbox.
- If you want to select a key combination of two normal keys such as CTRL+SHIFT+A+S, enter 'A' into "Key 1" box and 'S' into "Key 2" box.
- If you want to select a key combination of one normal key such as CTRL+SHIFT+H, enter 'H' into "Key 1" box and leave "Key 2" box empty.
Enter a key by name
- To enter a character key such as A, B, C etc., enter the character itself (e.g. A, B, C etc.)
- To enter a number key such as 1, 2, 3 etc., enter the number itself (e.g. 1, 2, 3 etc.)
- To enter a function key such as F1, F2, F3 etc., enter "F" followed by the function key number (e.g. F1, F2, F3 etc)
- To enter an extended key such as HOME or END, enter its name using the table below:
||Name to be entered
||ENTER or RETURN
||BACKSPACE or BACK
||ESCAPE or ESC
||PAGEUP or PGUP
||PAGEDOWN or PGDN
||INSERT or INS
||DELETE or DEL
<< The Keyboard Hot Key Dialog Box